Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One Tuesday Down

Alright, in three weeks I can start applying for jobs at Microsoft again which will give me five weeks that I will likely be interviewing about three times a week until the hundred days is up on the 8th of October. That means that I have three weeks of nothing to fill.

I did sign up for a two day ASP.Net class next week hopefully it is interesting.

Today After watching a little of Season 4 of Alf I couldn't stand being cooped up anymore and finally got out of the house and rode my bike around Robinswood park for about half an hour then down to the Chevron near Albertsons to fill up my tires (It's the only place I have found around here with free air).

After that institute. The lesson was continuing the previous subject and adding priorities and goals.

No comments: