I signed up for a class through Volt and actually got in. It's only $10 and I start on the 12th. I hope I can get something out of it. It is only two nights for two hours a night but it should be interesting.
It is a javascript class. I have studied some javascript before but I would get partway through a book and get board of it. It is hard to keep going through such a book on my own motivation. I managed to get through my even more dull drafting books by doing all of the reading studying and projects in class, where I could almost totally focus on just that book.
There is another class coming up that I am thinking of signing up for but I'm not sure I'll get into it. It is on a more popular subject so it could be a craps shot to get in.
No comments:
Post a Comment