I had Volt's Orientation today. Most of it was filling out paperwork and a presentation which I pretty much saw at my first orientation when I started with IE. It will be a relief to get the initiation over with and back into the swing of things. I just hope I am up to the requirements of the job. I’m a little nervous. I have never done production code that might be critiqued; there is a possibility that I will be writing some code, I hope I am up to it.
I'm a little excided as well, I even pulled my badge holder out and it is ready to go for when I get my new badge. I wonder what my new alias will be. I suppose there is this sort of FBI/CIA covert cool kind of aspect of working at Microsoft. Working with technology so new it hasn't even been released yet, the requirement of badges to get in the buildings. Even as a contractor it’s cool.
With my starting work; I wonder if I will be able to keep this blogging up. Usually it takes me a few hours to compose a good post, and with work’s tendency to leave me drained I’m not sure I will have the energy to keep at it. I’ll keep trying as long as I can though.
No comments:
Post a Comment